3.12.20

March Bliss
The sun is shining 
Heat waves radiating down 
Cotton balls that have been stretched out scatter the light blue sky 
Branches sway with the wind 
Dancing along with the tune 
The birds and bugs sing their songs 
Pure March bliss
A beautiful day to enjoy and find peace 


Today is one of those days that is just so nice you can’t help be be in love with how nice it is. With everything going on it’s nice to finally see some sun in what has seemed like a cloudy past week. I reminded myself to find the good and focus on what I can change or do today. I can’t predict the future I can just do what I can do for now. I’m hoping for the best in the weeks to come and hope all stay healthy and take care of themselves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To finding the good

Hawaii

Sunday drives