Corona crazy

Worried
I am seriously worried about this corona virus! With an increasing number of cases in the Houston area my level of worry is only increasing. Seeing posts from other countries and how it is being handled is concerning me with the lack of panic happening in the US.
Scared
I am scared for the families of those who have fallen ill and scared for those who have been exposed. I'm scared of my risk to being exposed by working retail off a major highway where many tourists come. Scared for what this epidemic will mean in the near future. Scared that I'm not prepared enough!
Thankful
I feel thankful that I am healthy and not *as* susceptible to becoming ill. Thankful that all my loved ones are safe so far. Thankful that my city of Houston made the decision to take the extra precaution and avoid further spread by canceling the Rodeo.

This is serious, wether people want to believe it or not. Just take a look and do your own research, and above all else WASH YOUR HANDS AND DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE.

Comments

  1. These are crazy times indeed. I'm finding that the news is beginning to present the epidemic as a real concern. We are praying!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To finding the good

Hawaii

Sunday drives