Costar

“You don’t have to prove yourself to anyone”

There’s this app called costar, it’s some popular horoscope app I’m not sure what over half of it does but my friend told me to download it. I’m not a big horoscope believer but this app sends you daily notification with some kind of quote, piece of advice, etc. sometimes they’re totally off and sometimes they seem to be perfect for what I’m going through. Anyway, that quote at the beginning was my notification today so I clicked on the app to read more, and it said “look for situations that help you be the best version of yourself.” I really liked that. It works with the mindset I’ve been trying to have lately, so thank you horoscope app for being kinda right! These are the times I’m like “oh yeah that app is cool I like it.” Sometimes it’s nice to get a little ‘sign’ from the universe to keep doing what you’re doing. It was also a bit of encouragement to be myself and feel comfortable doing it. 
I hope to look back on these posts once this challenge is over and continue to feel the motivation/ encouragement I’m feeling now. I hope I continue to find the best version of myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To finding the good

Hawaii

Sunday drives