Sabritones

Crinkle is all you hear as the bag gets folded down
Exposing the deliciousness that hides inside 
You can feel the seasoning as your fingers drown 
Searching for the perfect chip, crisp and fried 
Dark with spice, the chip I’ve been searching for 
Into my mouth you go
Crunch... crunch... crunch 
The perfect combination of lime and chile fill my mouth
Mixed together making the perfect bunch 
Oh Sabritones you are the best. 

As I’m snacking on one of my favorite spicy snacks, Sabritones, I decided to write a little poem. Of course my favorite part is when I’m all done snacking and lick the seasoning off my fingers (yes I’m a child! Lol don’t judge) and get a mouthful of that lime and chile seasoning. It’s so good it’s almost addicting, if you like spicy stuff, like Cheetos etc., you should try them! 
Tip for any chip bag: fold the bag in - making it easy for snacking without getting all the spice on your hand! 

Comments

  1. Great chip eating tip, and a fun poem! I felt like I was sitting beside you, watching you eat those Sabritones. May have to try a bag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To finding the good

Hawaii

Sunday drives